Mini Plate UHT/HTST
No bond Gasketed plate heat exchangers to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. The plates are manufactured to our own specification and can be supplied as 1 complete plate pack or individual units for easy maintenance.
- Minimum sample required.
- Flow rates from 20 to 100 Ltr per hour (Higher available by request).
- Highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter as option.
- Various plate arrangements to allow treatment of difficult products.
- Product system pressures to 10 bar.
- Heating to 152 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Cooling to below 5 deg C at the flow rates stated.
- Holding tubes of any time available and can be placed wherever needed.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP to meet industry standard 1.5m/second.
- Each heating section is individually controlled to enable a wide setting of product temperatures.
- 2 Electrically heated hot water recirculators.
- Optional touch panel control fascia with flow path of system.
- No steam required.
- SIP (Sterilise In Place) an option for Aseptic sampling.
- Aseptic sampling when used with the optional Clean Bench.
- In line homogeniser can be added either upstream or downstream.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.
The machine is completely mobile, can be moved from one location to another very easily and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.
Each section is individually controlled and the flow path of the system is shown when the option of the touch panel is taken. The product is heated by pressurised hot water recirculators which are PID controlled for greater stability and accuracy. The cooling is in 1 or 2 stages dependant on the final cooling temperature required.
As standard a progressive cavity pump is used. Pump options are available depending on the products to be processed.
Only mains water and a suitable drain required. Compressed air at 6 bar for the divert valves.
200, 220 or 240 volt single phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
200 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
380 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
415 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Depending on voltage, minimum 20 amps, maximum 45 amps